Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blog 10

I'll be glad when blogs are over!! The hardest issue with researching is putting the pieces together. Searching to find the information isn't that hard. It is once you have the information, you think how do you put it in the right format so it is in order,informative, as well as understandable to the readers. I can fairly say that majority of the work we have done from the beginning was easy because we are able to have open book. The notes we take are most important because they are what is used towards our test. With doing this last assignment for louie ansDr smith is more so time consuming then anything else. I'm having difficulty finding time to go to allt he places needed for my project but it has to be done!

1 comments:

CJS said...

I TOLD you that you would probably write more this semester than ever in your whole life!

About Me

My photo
Truthfully many say i appear to be a mean or stuck up person. In actuality I'm a sweet,kind hearted shy at times,individual that i have a fetish for shoes,heels preferably.A real fashion freak,love taking pictures of myself as well as odd or intriguing objects. A real obsession for tattoos and piercings.I have a few of both. I like to party on the regular with friends.I consider dancing my outlet from all my daily stress.Another source of relieving stress that i do is writing poems and songs. I am a proud SINGLE mother.I have a ten month old BRAT that i love to death,she is the reason i strive so hard to make something of myself.Anything else you want to know just ask me...