Tuesday, November 3, 2009

blog 7 Reflection

well....reflecting on the midterm project...all i can think of is THANK GoD its over! I don't think i've ever been so stressed in my life. I've experienced situations WAY harder and complex but for some odd reason i was overwhelmed. For the most part i think the hardest thing was getting a full 7 to 10 pages of work that was in order and met the proper standards. I think i went over my paper so much til i didnt want to read about Ali anymore, and i consider him my icon. If i could do the midterm over again or do anything different, i wouldn't change anything i did. I did an abundance of research on Muhammad Ali, i went to the library; a place i rarely see. I not only searched the web but took out books and read on him, as well as pulled old newspaper articles on him. Besides doing research on him, i went beyond the things talked about him on the surface, i went on a quest to find out all the things he has contributed to the world. It was alot of things i found out that i never knew and i was very happy to know i picked the right person to show how he influenced the media, showing how he will forever be a icon. Speaking on the powerpoint, i didnt know what i was doing but the visual part of it all was nice i think. It could have been ten times better but it was still great. My presentation needed work, as much as i run my mouth i have a problem speaking in front of the class still. I clamed up while talking but i think for the most part everyone knew what i was talking about. I would have prepared better notes for my presentation and interacted more with the class. I hope we DON'T have to do that again for the next project (HINT HINT FOR PROFESSOR SMITH) LOL

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Truthfully many say i appear to be a mean or stuck up person. In actuality I'm a sweet,kind hearted shy at times,individual that i have a fetish for shoes,heels preferably.A real fashion freak,love taking pictures of myself as well as odd or intriguing objects. A real obsession for tattoos and piercings.I have a few of both. I like to party on the regular with friends.I consider dancing my outlet from all my daily stress.Another source of relieving stress that i do is writing poems and songs. I am a proud SINGLE mother.I have a ten month old BRAT that i love to death,she is the reason i strive so hard to make something of myself.Anything else you want to know just ask me...