Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Me ++

I was a little unsure of what to write for blog 8, but connecting my life and boundaries to the things around me; i would have to say I'll start off with my physical appearance.My skin holds my body together as a whole. My Clothes protects my sacred body. It protects me from the climate. It also protects me from deviant eyes. My hair is a security blanket as well as pride and joy,a confidence builder and work of art; being without it would be like mixing oil and water it just won't work. My Apartment is my vacation spot after a long day at school or work. My room is my hammock. It's my chill spot, to hang out and unwind. After a long day my bathtub is my personal therapist and masseuse,getting rid of all the tension and days stresses. The bed i lay in is my comfort zone; nice, cozy and puts me right to sleep. My ipod is my coping mechanism, it helps me drain out the hurt and pain i deal with. My journal(also known as My book of sins LOL)does the same, its my book of thoughts, poems and songs. My every life detail goes in it. It tells everything i feel can't be told to "so called" friends. My trust and faith are 100 percent in it. That is the one place i don't have any limit or boundary. I can just be me. I don't have to hold back or put on about how i feel. It can't judge me for the things i have done or how i feel.In actuality boundaries don't keep up safe in my point of view. Truthfully i think it is a mental state of mind. In our heads we feel certain things are protecting us from outsiders or whatever but in reality it is us collecting boundaries within ourselves. We are our own biggest critic. Boundaries are set for limit and comfort zones, but for what apparent reason? They're meant to broken in some shape or form....

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Truthfully many say i appear to be a mean or stuck up person. In actuality I'm a sweet,kind hearted shy at times,individual that i have a fetish for shoes,heels preferably.A real fashion freak,love taking pictures of myself as well as odd or intriguing objects. A real obsession for tattoos and piercings.I have a few of both. I like to party on the regular with friends.I consider dancing my outlet from all my daily stress.Another source of relieving stress that i do is writing poems and songs. I am a proud SINGLE mother.I have a ten month old BRAT that i love to death,she is the reason i strive so hard to make something of myself.Anything else you want to know just ask me...